A centre of excellence in teacher education by imparting quality education to promote holistic development to make the prospective teachers real agents of social change.
1. The College seeks to prepare exemplary teachers and school leaders for roles in a diverse and changing society.
2. It offers programmes that are globally recognized for accomplishing defined learning outcomes
3. It aims at integrated development of the prospective teachers.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To envisage integrated development in the prospective teachers.
2. To mould the student teachers to become academically excellent, culturally vibrant, technically advanced and socially responsible.
3. To impart quality and value based education.
Welcome to Our College
The Brothers of the Sacred Heart of Jesus is an indignous religious congregation founded by Rev. Fr. Adrian Caussanel S.J., a Jesuit missionary, on 11.02.1903 at Iruthayakulum (Uchankulum) of Tirunelveli District in Tamil nadu, India. It is the first of its kind in India. The Congregation has just completed 100 years of service to God and humanity and celebrated its Centenary in 2003. The Congregation was canonically erected on 20th of June 1952 and recognized as an Institute of Pontifical Right on 11th of February 1999. At the heart of every Sacred Heart of Brothers lies a preferential love for Christ Himself and option for the poor, which they translate into action through Evangelization, Education and Social Apostolate.Read More..
Student Development Program